Our 1:16 scale model brick DIY kit is simply perfect for any self-described hobbyist. Great for dioramas, architectural models, dolls houses, or wargamer scenery. These make-your-own bricks will look great however you end up using them!
When making scenery or dioramas, why stop with ready-made scale model bricks? Make those too!
One of the main problems with ready-made scale model bricks is that you only get a limited number. With our kits you not only make your own, but it is more economical. You can make literally thousands per bottle! When the powder runs out, simply order some more to keep churning out bricks to your heart’s content.
But don’t just stop with bricks. You can also make cylinders, half bricks, and roofing tiles!
Depending on the option you choose, this kit comes with all the molds, powder, glue, and tools you’ll need to make perfect scale model bricks, every single time.
Scale model brick DIY Kit product features
- Make your own scale model bricks. Super fun and very affordable.
- One bottle of powder can make between 1000-1200 bricks. For the three bottle kit that could mean 3000-3600 bricks from one kit!
- Kits are simple to use and come with very clear instructions.
- Moulds can be reused time and time again. Once the powder has been used up, simply order some more!
- Different brick colors take differing times to set. Cyan brocks take around 24 hours, but red bricks are quicker to cure.
- Brick powder is non-toxic and odorless. That being said, please do not ingest.
- When mixing take care not to use too much powder.
- The bricks can be used to build houses, dolls houses, villas, complete or demolished buildings, etc. After construction you can easily paint over them.
- Bricks can be stuck together with regular PVC glue.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offered.
WARNING：This product is not suitable for children under 3 years old!